Kensington is the place for carefree retirement living
Make it a reality at LSS Kensington Place. Nestled in a wooded setting between Bexley and Gahanna, our vibrant community is a warm and wonderful place to call home. Let us show you how being a part of the Kensington family can simplify your life and provide peace of mind for both you and your loved ones.
Independent living residents enjoy the following benefits:
- Two chef-designed meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- 24-hour emergency response system
- GPS wireless pendants
- State-of-the-art safety features
- 24-hour security
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily enrichment, activities, social events and recreation
- Basic television service
- Complimentary long distance telephone service
- All utilities, excluding telephone
- On-site maintenance
If you or your loved ones are interested in learning more about what LSS Kensington Place has to offer, please call us at 614-252-5276 to schedule a visit.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.