Aside from assisted living care, Lutheran Village residents enjoy full-service amenities that make our community feel like home.
- On-site beauty shop
- Beautifully decorated common areas
- Private dining room
- Complete repairs and maintenance
- All utilities (except cable and phone)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Full, well-rounded social and entertainment activities and events
- Transportation available
- All apartments include a private, handicap accessible bath and a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator
Our Chef provides three home-cooked, delicious meals per day plus snacks to all residents. Meal menus change weekly. During meals, there is also an “Always Available” menu with alternative options from which to choose. Coffee, juice and cookies are also always available in the common area.
Events and Activities
Our resident-driven activities program is the center of our environment. Our activities are determined by our residents’ interest, not the other way around.
Family members will sometimes call up to see if mom or dad have time for a visit because of the endless list of activities and entertainment Lutheran Village provides.
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.