Going on vacation or just need a break? Our respite program allows caregivers a short reprieve from caring for an elderly loved one. Seniors can stay for a few days or much longer if desired. Respite stays are generally designed for visits ranging 10 to 30 days.
Respite Program Services
Depending on the length of your stay under our Respite Program, the following services are available:
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily living skills
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three nutritional, home-cooked meals plus snacks each day
- Emergency call system
- Social and entertainment program
- Communication with physicians as needed
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio is a United Way agency, a member of Lutheran Services in America and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Copyright © 2016 Lutheran Social Services. All Rights Reserved.